Discussion on Melting Point Reinforcement of Fusion Spliceradmin
1. Slide the fiber heat shrink tubing to the center of the weld and place it in the heater slot. (To ensure that the welding point and fiber heat shrink tubing in the center of the heater to ensure that the reinforcement metal body placed down to ensure that the fiber without distortion)
2. Tighten the fiber at the same time, the fiber down into the heater. The left and right heater clamps are automatically closed.
3. Cover the heater glass cover. (Check again if the weld point and fiber heat shrink tubing are at the center of the heater)
4. Press the key to heat. After heating, the heating lamp goes out.
5. Open the left and right heater clamps. Tighten the fiber and gently remove the welded fused point. (Sometimes the heat shrink tubing may stick to the bottom of the heater, and only a cotton swab or the same soft, pointed object can be used to light the protective cover.
Press the “heating” button, the heating indicator light is turned off soon after the buzzer call.
(1) Fusion splicer can automatically check the heater plug is effectively inserted. If you are not inserted or not plugged in, please insert it.
(2) A long time continuous heating is the heater will be thermal protection and automatically cut off the heating, can wait for some time and then heating.