How to correctly use the optical fiber fusion spliceradmin
The correct use of optical fiber fusion splicer is an important guarantee and key link of optical fiber splice loss reduction, specific steps are as follows:
1. should be strictly in accordance with the welding instructions and operating procedures, the correct operation of welding machine.
2. Reasonable fiber placement, place the fiber of V groove welding machine, the movement wants light.This is because the fiber core diameter of 10 nm single-mode fiber, if you want to weld loss less than 0.1 dB, the optical axis of the radial deviation less than 0.8 nm.
3. Depending on the type of fiber reasonably set the right welding parameters (pre discharge current, time and andadministrative electric current, andadministrative electric time, etc.).
4. In the use and after use to remove the dust in the welding machine timely (especially the fixture, the mirror and v groove of dust and fiber pulverized).
5. The service life of the fusion splicer and electrical pole generally about 2000 times, use for a long time after the electrodes will be oxidized, lead to loss of discharge current is big and make the weld value increases.At this time to remove the electrode, use medical absorbent cotton dipped in alcohol wiped gently and then to the fusion splicer, cleaning and discharge at a time.If multiple cleaning after the discharge current is too large, should be re replacement of electrode.