Method of fusion splicer fusing point reinforcementadmin
1. Tighten the fiber, then put the fiber down into the heater at the same time. The left and right heater clamps are automatically closed.
2. Press the key to heat. After heating, the heating lamp goes out.
3. Open the left and right heater clamps. Tighten the fiber and gently remove the welded fused point. (Sometimes the heat shrink tubing may stick to the bottom of the heater, and only a cotton swab or the same soft, pointed object can be used to light the protective cover.
4. Slide the fiber heat shrink tubing to the center of the weld and place it in the heater
slot. (To ensure that the welding point and fiber heat shrink tubing in the center of the
heater to ensure that the reinforcement metal body placed down to ensure that the fiber without distortion)
5. Cover the heater glass cover. (Check again if the weld point and fiber heat shrink tubing are at the center of the heater)